viral; Viral Hepatitis
Disease of the liver causing inflammation. Symptoms include an enlarged liver, fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and dark urine.
A amoebic liver abscess is a type of liver abscess caused by amebiasis.
Hepatitis as related to Amebic liver abscess
- Amoebic liver abscess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A amoebic liver abscess is a type of liver abscess caused by amebiasis. It is the involvement of liver tissue by trophozoites of the organism Entamoeba histolytica ...
- Amebic Liver Abscess - STEP2/3 Gastrointestinal - Step 2 ...
Introduction: Liver abcess caused by entameba histolytica ; Seen in travelers to endemic areas; Typically a single cyst in the right side of the liver
- Liver abscess | definition of liver abscess by Medical ...
liver abscess Etymology: L, abscedere, to go away; AS, lifer an abscess in the liver cells, usually caused by an amebic infection, bacterial infection, or trauma. It ...
- Amebic | definition of amebic by Medical dictionary
The combined prevalence of amebic colitis and amebic liver abscess is estimated at 40 to 50 million cases annually worldwide, resulting in 40,000 to100,000 deaths ...
- Amebic - definition of amebic by The Free Dictionary
These included large series of patients with enteroviral encephalitis (21), tuberculosis meningoencephalitis (22), and amebic granulomatous encephalitis (23).
- Liver disease : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Read our article and learn more on MedlinePlus: Liver disease
- The Infected Liver: Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation ...
Recent technologic advances have significantly enhanced the role of imaging in the detection, characterization, and management of infectious diseases involving the liver.
- Amoebic dysentery - Wikipedia
Amoebic dysentery (or amebic dysentery) is a type of bloody diarrhea caused primarily by the amoeba Entamoeba histolytica. Amoebic dysentery is transmitted through ...
- Liver Disease | MedlinePlus
Get the facts about liver diseases, such as hepatitis, cancer, fatty liver, and cirrhosis. Know your risk and what you can do to prevent liver problems.
- Medical Abbreviations - Liver And Hepatic
Abbreviations Meaning: A-CAH: Autoimmune Chronic Active Hepatitis: ACH: Active Chronic Hepatitis: ADFS: Alternative Delivery And Financing System: ADMIRE: AMP 579 ...