viral; Viral Hepatitis
Disease of the liver causing inflammation. Symptoms include an enlarged liver, fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and dark urine.
A amoebic liver abscess is a type of liver abscess caused by amebiasis.
Hepatitis as related to Amebic liver abscess
- Amebic Liver Abscess: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Amebic liver abscess is a collection of pus in the liver in response to an intestinal parasite. Causes Amebic liver abscess is caused by Entamoeba ...
- Amebic Hepatic Abscesses - Medscape Reference
Amebic Hepatic Abscesses. Amebic liver abscess is the most frequent extraintestinal manifestation of Entamoeba histolytica infection.
- Diagnosis of Amebic Liver Abscess and Intestinal Infection ...
A amoebic liver abscess is a type of liver abscess caused by amebiasis. Contents 1 Clinicals 2 Diagnosis 3 Management 3.1 Amoebicidal drugs 4 References Clinicals ...
- Liver Abscess - SlideShare
Liver Abscess Presentation Transcript. Child with abdominal pain Dr Harim; 3.5 year old female of weight 13kg came with Abdomen pain 4 days Fever 4days
- Liver Abscess - Medscape Reference
Prior to the antibiotic era, liver abscess was most common in the fourth and fifth decades of life, primarily due to complications of appendicitis.
- Liver disease: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
The term "liver disease" applies to many diseases and disorders that cause the liver to function improperly or stop functioning. Abdominal pain, yellowing ...
- The infected liver: radiologic-pathologic correlation.
Abstract and Introduction Abstract. Background: Amoebic liver abscess (ALA) may be associated with significant morbidity and mortality, but nationwide American data ...
- Amoebic dysentery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amoebic dysentery (or amebic dysentery) is a type of dysentery caused primarily by the amoeba Entamoeba histolytica Amoebic dysentery is transmitted through ...