viral; Viral Hepatitis
Disease of the liver causing inflammation. Symptoms include an enlarged liver, fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and dark urine.
Hepatitis as related to Childhood Immunization
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - Immunization Schedule , Children …
Hepatitis B is a vaccine-preventable disease that can lead to chronic liver disease and cancer. The infection is spread through contact with the blood and body fluids ...
- Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Hepatitis B Among ...
A Comprehensive Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in the United States Recommendations of the Advisory ...
- Your Child's Immunizations: Hepatitis B Vaccine (HBV)
Hepatitis B virus affects the liver. Those who are infected can become lifelong carriers of the virus and may develop long-term problems such as cirrhosis (liver ...
- Childhood Immunizations Guide - WebMD
Learn what vaccinations to get for your child and when.
- Immunizations-Childhood Immunizations - WebMD
Many immunizations require more than one dose, given at varying intervals. Although your child does not need to restart the series if a scheduled dose is missed ...
- CDC - Vaccines - Child and Adolescent Immunization ...
Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years United States, 2015. Compliant version of the schedule. Print PDF document of this schedule
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC): Vaccine …
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) is the nation's premier source of childhood, adolescent, and adult immunization information for healthcare professionals
- Immunizations for Public Health – Hepatitis A
Prevention of Hepatitis A Through Active or Passive Immunization Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- State Information: State immunization coordinators
Contact information for immunization program managers, perinatal and adult hepatitis coordinators, and Vaccines for Children (VFC) coordinators on immunize.org. Learn ...