Acute Myocardial Infraction; Myocardial Infarction
A heart attack occurs when the supply of blood and oxygen to an area of heart muscle is blocked, usually by a clot in a coronary artery. Often, this blockage leads to arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat or rhythm) that cause a severe decrease in the pumping function of the heart and may bring about sudden death. If the blockage is not treated within a few hours, the affected heart muscle will die and be replaced by scar tissue.
Heart Attack as related to Blood-thinning Medications, Anticoagulants
- Heart Attack Treatment: Learn About Surgery and Medications
Heart Attack Treatment Options What Are Some of the Treatment Options and Guidelines? Early treatment can prevent or limit damage to the heart muscle.
- Anticoagulants - Texas Heart Institute Heart …
Anticoagulants (also referred to as blood-thinners) reduce your risk for heart attack, stroke, and blockages in your arteries and veins.
- Heart Attack: Read About Signs and Symptoms
A heart attack results when a blood clot completely obstructs a coronary artery supplying blood to the heart muscle and heart muscle dies. The blood clot that …
- Anticoagulants for Heart Attack and Unstable Angina
Drug details for Anticoagulants for heart attack and unstable angina.
- Anticoagulant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anticoagulants reduce blood clotting which can help prevent deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke.
- Cardiac Medications - American Heart Association ...
The American Heart Association explains the various medications for heart disease and cardiovascular conditions, such as Anticoagulants, Blood Thinners, Antiplatelet ...
- Heart Attack Drugs - Medical Information & Trusted …
Medications can help treat heart attacks and prevent future attacks. Commonly used heart attack drugs include beta blockers and anticoagulants.
- Heart Attack - What Medications Used To Treat A Heart …
Treatments for a heart attack can be broadly divided into four broad categories: Cardiovascular medications; Angioplasty; Coronary artery bypass surgery
- List of drugs used for Anticoagulants (Blood Thinners ...
View list of generic and brand names of drugs used for treatment of Anticoagulants (Blood Thinners ). You can find more information including dosage, side effects of ...