Cluster Headache; Headaches; Tension Headache
A headache is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head; sometimes upper back or neck pain may also be interpreted as a headache.
A component of certain plants, including cayenne and red pepper, used topically for peripheral nerve pain. Also being studied for controlling mucositis pain after chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Headache as related to Capsaicin
- All-Natural Headache Cures | The Dr. Oz Show
All-Natural Headache Cures. A headache can often leave you down for the count and reaching for the stash inside your medicine cabinet. Dr. Oz has all-natural relief ...
- Sinus Health Center - Sinus Infection
The Sinus Health Center is a local source for articles, strategies, and products that help a range of nasal & sinus challenges including sinus infections, sinus ...
- Capsaicin - A Little Cayenne with your Migraine ...
Capsaicin creams are often used for arthritis and cluster headache. As you might expect, it causes a slight burning feeling â€“ particularly at first (with repeated ...
- capsaicin topical : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions ...
Find patient medical information for capsaicin topical on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user â€¦
- Headache - Herbs To Herbs
A headache is a common problem, it affects everybody from time to time-the causes of headaches are numerous and varied in origin-they can arise from physical fatigue ...
- Capsaicin: 7 Powerful Health Benefits of the Stuff that ...
2. Provide Pain Relief. A topical form of capsaicin is a recognized treatment for osteoarthritis pain, and may also help alleviate pain from diabetic neuropathy.
- Headache Fact Sheets | National Headache Foundation
Members of the National Headache Foundation receive a subscription to our quarterly magazine, HeadWise. Stay updated on the latest in headache and migraine news â€¦
- Sinus Buster®
The Proof is In The Pepper. Capsaicin, a botanical extract derived from cayenne pepper, has long been used as a therapeutic agent for a variety of ailments including ...
- Molecular Level Answers: Do capsaicin creams really work?
Can you tell me if capsaicin creams that I keep seeing in my drugstore work for pain? All I know is that peppers burn my skin! Why would people put this on their skin?
- Sinol USA Inc. Website | Headache and Allergy Relief ...
Capsaicin base nasal sprays for the treatment of allergy and headache symptoms. Includes where to purchase, testimonials and a clinical abstract.