Guillain-Barré (ghee-yan bah-ray) syndrome is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances, the weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until the muscles cannot be used at all and the patient is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases, the disorder is life-...
Guillain-barre Syndrome as related to Brain and Nervous System
- NINDS Guillain-Barre Syndrome Information Page
NINDS Guillain-Barré Syndrome Information Page Condensed from Guillain-Barré Syndrome Fact Sheet Table of Contents (click to jump to ...
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome Fact Sheet: National Institute of ...
A resources guide and fact sheet about this Syndrome, compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Guillainâ€“Barré syndrome - Wikipedia, the free â€¦
The nerve dysfunction in Guillain-Barré syndrome is caused by an immune attack on the nerve cells of the peripheral nervous system and their support structures.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome - Neurological Disorders - Nervous â€¦
Health Library » Nervous System Disorders » Neurological Disorders. Guillain-Barré Syndrome What is Guillain-Barré syndrome? Guillain-Barré syndrome is a ...
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS): Peripheral Nervous System â€¦
Guillain-Barré syndrome is an acute, usually rapidly progressive but self-limited inflammatory polyneuropathy characterized by muscular weakness and mild distal ...
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome-Topic Overview - WebMD
Guillain-Barre-Syndrome-Topic Overview ... What is Guillain-Barré syndrome? Guillain-Barré syndrome (say "ghee-YAN bah-RAY") is a problem with your nervous system.
- What is Guillain-Barré syndrome? | Guillain-Barre syndrome â€¦
Guillain-Barre syndrome, or GBS, is a disorder in which the bodyâ€™s immune system attacks the peripheral nervous system.
- Brain and nervous system - Genetics Home Reference
The brain and nervous system form a complex network of signals that carry information (in the form of electrical impulses) to and from the body.
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome - Medscape Reference
Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) can be described as a collection of clinical syndromes that manifests as an acute â€¦
- Brain & Nervous System Health Center - WebMD
Important It is possible that the main title of the report Guillain Barré Syndrome is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find ...