Common to human experience is the death of a loved one. While the terms are often used interchangeably, bereavement often refers to the state of loss, and grief to the reaction to loss. Losses can range from loss of employment, pets, status, or possessions, to the loss of the people nearest to us. While different bereavements may have different circumstances and intensities, nearly all involve some similar processes.
Grief as related to Abortion - elective or therapeutic
- Elective abortion | definition of elective abortion by ...
Furthermore, the experiences of women giving birth while in custody support the conclusion that elective abortion is a serious medical need.
- Therapeutic abortion | definition of therapeutic abortion ...
Abortion, Therapeutic Definition. Therapeutic abortion is the intentional termination of a pregnancy before the fetus can live independently. Abortion has been a ...
- Adverse Psychological Reactions: A Fact Sheet
Introduction. This Project Rachel program is intended to reach out to women experiencing grief from the loss of a child by abortion, and to offer them reconciliation ...
- APA Abortion Report - Abortion Risks
The 2008 pro-abortion APA Task Force report was prepared by Brenda Major, Nancy Russo and others. The report is properly described as the pro-abortion APA task …
- Abortion Glossary of Terms with Medical Definitions
Abortion medical glossary includes a list of Abortion related medical definitions from the MedTerms.com medical dictionary
- Abortion Four Times Deadlier Than Childbirth | After Abortion
←Abortion Nearly Four Times Deadlier Than Childbirth: New Government Study In Finland Ignored by Abortion Providers
- Women at Risk of Post-Abortion Trauma | After Abortion
Since 1980, mental health providers have begun treating an increasing number of women who are suffering mental and emotional difficulties as a result of induced ...
- Social Effects and Implications of Abortion - Abortion Risks
Social Effects and Implications of Abortion Outcome - Refused Abortions "Therapeutic Abortion on Psychiatric Grounds," SJ Drower and ES Nash, South …
- Teen Abortion Risks Fact Sheet - Christian Life Resources
Teen Abortion Risks Fact Sheet “Parents are faced with a shell of a person and have no idea where they lost their child.” - Terri, who had a secret abortion as a teen