In medicine, gallstones are crystalline bodies formed within the body by accretion or concretion of normal or abnormal bile components.
inflammation of the bile ducts
Gallstones as related to Cholangitis
- Gallstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed within the gallbladder by accretion of bile components. These calculi are formed in the gallbladder but may distally ...
- Ascending cholangitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ascending cholangitis or acute cholangitis (or sometimes cholangitis without a modifier - from Greek chol-, bile + ang-, vessel + itis-, inflammation) is an infection ...
- Gallstones: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Gallstones are hard, pebble-like deposits that form inside the gallbladder. Gallstones may be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball ...
- Gallstones - National Digestive Diseases Information ...
Provides general information about gallstones, including causes, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment
- Gallstones Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are the ...
Biliary colic is the most common symptom of gallstones, but, fortunately, it is usually a self-limiting symptom. There are, however, more serious ...
GallCleanse is the first clinically supported natural therapy that specifically eliminates gallstones by breaking them down at the molecular level and cleansing out ...
- Gallstones Medical Information - Drugs.com
Article about Gallstones. Includes illustrations and topical information provided by ADAM and Drugs.com.
- Gallstones - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
Gallstones are pieces of solid material that form in the gallbladder. A gallstone attack usually is marked by a steady, severe pain in the upper abdomen.
- Cholangitis | Doctor | Patient.co.uk
Acute cholecystitis is an acute inflammatory disease of the gallbladder, often caused by gallstones; however, many factors (eg, ischaemia, motility disorders,...