In medicine, gallstones are crystalline bodies formed within the body by accretion or concretion of normal or abnormal bile components.
inflammation of the bile ducts
Gallstones as related to Cholangitis
- Gallstones: Pain, Symptoms, Foods to Avoid, and Surgery
Learn about gallstones (gall stones) diet and symptoms like biliary colic, constant pain in the middle or right of the upper abdomen accompanied by nausea. Gallstones ...
- Gallstones : Causes , Risk, & Treatment - Healthline
Gallstones are hard deposits in the gallbladder that can eventually block the exiting bile ducts. Abdominal pain, fever, itchy skin, and jaundice are symptoms.
- Side Effects of Gallstones | LIVESTRONG.COM
Side Effects of Gallstones Photo Credit BananaStock/BananaStock/Getty Images. The gallbladder is an organ that produces …
- Gallstones - Gallbladder Pain & Symptoms | Dr. Weil
Get the facts about gallstones including gallbladder pain and gallbladder symptoms from Dr. Weil, your trusted health advisor.
- Gallstones Symptoms, Treatment, Causes - What are the ...
What are the complications of gallstones? ... Biliary colic is the most common symptom of gallstones, but, fortunately, it is usually a self-limited symptom.
- Gallstones:Homeopathic treatment for gallstones.Symptoms ...
Gallstones are small, pebble-like substances that develop in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped sac located below your liver in the right upper ...
- Dog Gallstones Symptoms - Gallstones Treatments ... - PetMD
Cholelithiasis is a medical condition resulting from the formation of stones in the gallbladder. Learn more about Dog Gallstones symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments ...
- Cholangitis | definition of cholangitis by Medical dictionary
Cholangitis Definition The term cholangitis means inflammation of the bile ducts. The term applies to inflammation of any portion of the bile ducts, which carry bile ...
- What causes gallstones and how do you get rid of them?
Gallstones are small stones that build-up in the gallbladder. Gallstones can be very painful and may require treatment or an operation to remove the gallbladder.
- Gallstones | Symptoms - FamilyDoctor.org
What problems can gallstones cause? Most people who have gallstones never experience any symptoms. They might never even know they have gallstones.