Endometriosis is a medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus (the endometrium, from endo, "inside", and metrium, "mother") migrates to or generates in other parts of the body. The condition can lead to serious health complications including: * chronic pain of the lower abdomen and the pelvis * pianful intercourse (dyspareunia) * abnormal and/or painful menstruation * infertility or impairment of fertility * damage to other internal organs, notably the intest...
A female hormone.
Endometriosis as related to Progesterone
- ANTIDOTE FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS NATURALLY WITHOUT …
Endometriosis Cured or Greatly Improved in most of the Cases Dr. Lee Has Treated with progesterone
- Endometrial Cancer: Reviving Progesterone Therapy in …
Endometrial cancer is the most common gynecologic malignancy and represents a major health concern because overall five-year survival rates have not improved in the ...
- Endometriosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Endometriosis is a disease in which tissue that normally grows inside the uterus grows outside the uterus. Its main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility.
- The Effects of Progesterone on Endometriosis | LIVESTRONG.COM
Progesterone is a steroid hormone that plays a role in maintaining the female menstrual cycle, pregnancy and human development. Progesterone is …
- Endometriosis.org: The Global Forum
Endometriosis.org is the global platform which links all stake holders in endometriosis - one of the most common causes of pelvic pain and infertility in women.
- Catch It Before It Kills: Progesterone, Obesity, and the ...
Figure 1. Progesterone receptor levels in an early-grade endometrioid adenocarcinoma. Note the well-differentiated nature of the tumor, with obvious glands and stroma.
- Natural Treatments for Endometriosis - About
Endometriosis is a common condition causing painful periods and pelvic pain, among other symptoms. Learn about natural treatments for endometriosis.
- Side effects of too much progesterone . - Endometriosis …
Hello. I am a 37 year old personal trainer and I have been suffering from adenomyosis my whole life. 4 years ago I started using a natural progesterone cream.
- Endometrial progesterone resistance and PCOS
Endometrial progesterone resistance. Progesterone is a key steroid hormone produced mainly by the ovaries, and its synthesis and secretion are primarily regulated ...
- Endometrial cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Endometrial cancer is a gynecological cancer that arises from the endometrium (the lining of the uterus or womb). It is the result of the abnormal growth of cells ...