Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a skin irritation characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters. Dermatitis is extremely itchy, but scratching damages the fragile skin and exacerbates the problem so it is important for people with eczema to try to leave the area alone.
Die Akrodermatitis chronica atrophicans Herxheimer ist als chronisch fortschreitende Erkrankung das dermatologische Leitbild des 3. ...
Eczema as related to Acrodermatitis
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica - Wikipedia
Acrodermatitis enteropathica is an autosomal recessive metabolic disorder affecting the uptake of zinc, characterized by periorificial (around the natural orifices ...
- Eczema and Dermatitis. Information that makes sense.
Free information about eczema and dermatitis from dermatologists
- What Is Acrodermatitis? Causes, Symptoms, and More
Acrodermatitis, or Gianotti-Crosti syndrome, is a common skin condition that typically affects children between the ages of 3 months and 15 years.
- DermIS - Atopic Eczema (information on the diagnosis)
synonyms. Atopic Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Neurodermatitis, Neurodermitis Atopica, Endogenous Eczema, Besnier's Prurigo
- Treatment of Acrodermatitis Continua of Hallopeau With ...
Case Report from JAMA Dermatology — Treatment of Acrodermatitis Continua of Hallopeau With Ustekinumab as Monotherapy
- Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans - LymeNet Europe
Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans (ACA) is the third or late stage of European Lyme borreliosis. This unusual progressive fibrosing skin process is ...
- Gianotti–Crosti syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gianotti–Crosti syndrome (English / dʒ ə ˈ n ɒ t i / / ˈ k r ɔː s t i /), also known as infantile papular acrodermatitis, papular acrodermatitis of childhood ...
- Masters of Pediatrics: Growth and Nutrition Sessions
Disclosure: David B. Allen, MD will discuss commercial products or services. He is a consultant for Genentech and GlaxoSmithKlein. His research is supported by ...
- Dermnet: Dermatology Pictures - Skin Disease Pictures
Dermnet.com and the Dermnet Skin Disease Atlas are to be used only as a reference. Dermnet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.