Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a skin irritation characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters. Dermatitis is extremely itchy, but scratching damages the fragile skin and exacerbates the problem so it is important for people with eczema to try to leave the area alone.
Medicine is a branch of health science concerned with maintaining health and restoring it by treating disease. Medicine is both an area of knowledge (a science), and the application of that knowledge (by the medical profession and other health professionals such as nurses). The various specialized branches of the science of medicine correspond to equally specialized medical professions dealing with particular organs or diseases. ...
Eczema as related to Conventional Medicine
- Homeopathy Proven Better Than Conventional Medicine for Eczema
Homeopathy Proven Better Than Conventional Medicine for Eczema
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic of Vancouver
Over the years, Western Medicine has made a significant contribution to the treatment of eczema. ... Conventional Treatment There is currently no cure for eczema in ...
- Herbal Medicine and Eczema
Herbal medicine and natural remedies can be used to help treat skin diseases and eczema.
- Can Chinese Medicine Cure Eczema?
Once our ferret died the eczema left only to return occasionally. ... Reading up on alternative medicine, Chinese medicine might have helped me where the conventional did not. ...
- Natural Treatments for Eczema
Learn about natural treatments for eczema, including probiotics, gamma-linoleic acid, and topical herbal remedies.
- Eczema Treatment and Cure
Eczema Treatment. Herbal medicine cure, over-the-counter drugs, medical measures, recommended exercise and impact of relaxation to eczema
- Eczema, Skin Disease
What is Eczema, What are the signs and symptoms and where did I get Eczema
- Eczema & Complimentary Medicine
An introduction to the basics of successful eczema treatment. You can find more information on eczema treatments in our Articles and Fact Sheet sections.
- BBC NEWS | Health | Chinese medicine 'eases eczema'
A traditional Chinese herbal medicine of five herb extracts could benefit eczema patients, research suggests.
- Illness: Traditional Chinese Medicine For Eczema - Sickness:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine For Eczema: According to conventional medicine, there is no cure for eczema. However, many Chinese believe that Traditional Chinese ...
- Alternative Medicine for Eczema - VitaminsLife.net
There are very few conventional medicines available for eczema. Prescriptions are almost never given, as the rash will usually disappear on its own. ...
- Research Studies on Eczema & Homeopathic Medicine | National ...
The National Center for Homeopathy is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to making homeopathy accessible to the public.
- Research on Eczema & Homeopathic Medicine : Homeopathy Today
Research on Eczema & Homeopathic Medicine (1 votes, average: 5 out of ... homeopathic medicine and were allowed to also use conventional dermatology drugs. ...
- Newsvine - Homeopathy Proven Better Than Conventional ...
No benefit exists in using the highly toxic drugs for eczema pushed by conventional medicine. Homeopathy has better results without the use of harmful products. ...
- Natural Cures For Eczema- Remedies To Get Your Beautiful And ...
Eczema can be cured naturally without having to rely on prescription medication ... Conventional medicine will help control eczema but if you're looking for natural cures ...
- Eczema Alternative Medicine | Eczema Herbal Medicines
Information on eczema alternative Medicine and herbal medicines.
- Eczema – Integrative Medicine Cincinnati
Severe forms of eczema are caused by powerful allergic responses to external agents that ... Combining the best of conventional medicine with the best of alternative and ...
- Eczema Natural Treatments - Going Further Than
Conventional medicine still has a long way to go when it comes to certain conditions, including eczema. Natural treatments are therefore a good alternative, but can ...
- Mind Body & Skin - Acupuncture | Herbal Medicine
Conventional medicine can also be used with the coordination of a physician. WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS OF WESTERN MEDICINE REGARDING ECZEMA? ...
- Life Enthusiast Co-op
Conventional medicine will tell you that there is no cure for either of these ... is the most commonly prescribed conventional treatment for eczema and psoriasis. ...