Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a skin irritation characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters. Dermatitis is extremely itchy, but scratching damages the fragile skin and exacerbates the problem so it is important for people with eczema to try to leave the area alone.
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or Fujimycin) is an immunosuppressive drug. Its main use is after allogenic organ transplant to reduce the activity of the patient's immune system and so the risk of organ rejection.
Eczema as related to Tacrolimus ointment
- Tacrolimus ointment uses. Tacrolimus for eczema | Patient
Tacrolimus ointment helps reduce inflammatory skin reactions. Find out more about the side effects, uses and application of tacrolimus ointment at Patient.
- tacrolimus ointment, Protopic: Drug Facts, Side Effects ...
Tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) atopic dermatitis drug side effects dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety information.
- tacrolimus ointment, Protopic Index by MedicineNet.com
Tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) is a medication prescribed for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis, in children and adults who have normal immune ...
- Tacrolimus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or fujimycin, trade names Prograf, Advagraf, Protopic) is an immunosuppressive drug used mainly after allogeneic organ transplant to lower the ...
- Protopic (Tacrolimus): Side Effects, Interactions, Warning ...
PROTOPIC (tacrolimus) Ointment contains tacrolimus, a macrolide immunosuppressant produced by Streptomyces tsukubaensis. It is for topical â€¦
- Tacrolimus & Pimecrolimus - American Osteopathic College ...
Both tacrolimus and pimecrolimus are utilized in dermatology for their topical anti-inflammatory properties in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Tacrolimus Ointment (Protopic®) for Atopic Dermatitis
Tacrolimus Ointment (Protopic ®) for Atopic Dermatitis. J. C. Pascual, MD 1, A. B. Fleischer, Jr., MD 2 1 Department of Dermatology, Hospital General de Alicantem ...
- Protopic ointment (tacrolimus) - NetDoctor
Protopic ointment (tacrolimus) Protopic ointment contains the active ingredient tacrolimus, which is a type of medicine called a topical immunomodulator.
- Use of Tacrolimus Ointment in Vitiligo Alone or in ...
Combining topical tacrolimus ointment with other therapies result is an effective treatment for vitiligo