FK 506; Prograf
Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a skin irritation characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters. Dermatitis is extremely itchy, but scratching damages the fragile skin and exacerbates the problem so it is important for people with eczema to try to leave the area alone.
A drug used to help reduce the risk of rejection by the body of organ and bone marrow transplants.
Eczema as related to Tacrolimus
- Tacrolimus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or fujimycin, trade names Prograf, Advagraf, Protopic) is an immunosuppressive drug that is mainly used after allogeneic organ transplant to ...
- Tacrolimus ointment - Eczema Voice
The term eczema refers to a set of clinical characteristics. Classification of the underlying diseases has been haphazard and unsystematic, with many synonyms used to ...
- Eczema -- Eczema Treatment -- Elidel and Protopic
What are Elidel and Protopic? Elidel (pimecrolimus) and Protopic (tacrolimus) are topical medications used for the treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Tacrolimus and pimecrolimus for atopic eczema Guidance TA82
1.1 Topical tacrolimus and pimecrolimus are not recommended for the treatment of mild atopic eczema or as first-line treatments for atopic eczema of any severity.
- Tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) Side Effects, Dosage, Drug ...
Tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) atopic dermatitis drug side effects dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety information.
- Treating symptoms of moderate to severe eczema | Protopic ...
Protopic Ointment is a secondary treatment option for moderate to severe eczema in adults and children over 2 years of age.
- Eczema Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are eczema ...
What are the causes of eczema? What are risk factors for eczema? What are eczema symptoms and signs in babies, children, and adults?
- Medications and Other Therapies for Eczema
Dermatologist-reviewed information about the different therapies used to treat eczema.