FK 506; Prograf
Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a skin irritation characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters. Dermatitis is extremely itchy, but scratching damages the fragile skin and exacerbates the problem so it is important for people with eczema to try to leave the area alone.
A drug used to help reduce the risk of rejection by the body of organ and bone marrow transplants.
Eczema as related to Tacrolimus
- Tacrolimus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or fujimycin, trade names Prograf, Advagraf, 'Protopic) is an immunosuppressive drug used mainly after allogeneic organ transplant to reduce ...
- tacrolimus ointment, Protopic: Drug Facts, Side Effects ...
Tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) atopic dermatitis drug side effects dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety information.
- Tacrolimus Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information
Tacrolimus ointment is used to treat the symptoms of eczema (atopic dermatitis; a skin disease that causes the skin to be dry and itchy and to sometimes ...
- Eczema Causes and Risks: Genetics, Environment, and More
WebMD explains the causes of eczema and triggers of eczema – a skin irritation that is seen more often in children than adults.
- Dermatitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dermatitis (from Greek δέρμα derma "skin" and -ῖτις -itis "inflammation") or eczema is inflammation of the skin. It is characterized by itchy, erythematous ...
- Eczema Treatment - Singapore - Dermatologist
Eczema is a chronic skin disorder that involves itchy, scaly rashes. Learn about eczema treatments in Singapore.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema Medication - Medscape Reference
Medication: Dyshidrotic Eczema. Dyshidrotic eczema is a type of eczema (dermatitis) of unknown cause that is characterized by a pruritic vesicular …
- ecumenicalism - definition of ecumenicalism by The …
Against this "fake" global lit and its "toothless ecumenicalism," the n+1 editors call for an oppositional project marked by a "thorny internationalism" that would ...
- Treating symptoms of moderate to severe eczema | Protopic …
Protopic Ointment is a secondary treatment option for moderate to severe eczema in adults and children over 2 years of age.