Cirrhosis (Primary Biliary); Cirrhosis of the Liver; Liver Cirrhosis
A type of chronic, progressive liver disease in which liver cells are replaced by scar tissue.
Cirrhosis as related to Mind-Body Medicine
- Cirrhosis - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
Evidence reviews Transient Elastography with Suspected Fibrosis and Cirrhosis of the Liver [Internet] Evidence supporting colchicine for alcoholic, viral, and ...
- Cirrhosis of the Liver Stages, Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
WebMD offers a comprehensive overview of cirrhosis of the liver, including types, causes, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment.
- "Cirrhosis-Treatments:-Low-Sodium-Diet,-Medication,-Liver ...
Cirrhosis is a potentially llife-threatening condition that occurs when inflammation and scarring damage the liver. No treatment will cure cirrhosis or repair ...
- Cirrhosis - stlukes-stl.com
Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Cirrhosis Also listed as: Liver disease: ... Cirrhosis is the scarring of the liver that happens because of chronic liver disease.
- Cirrhosis of the Liver: Cirrhosis Signs and Stages
Learn about cirrhosis of the liver symptoms including jaundice, fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, itching, and easy bruising.
- Cirrhosis of the Liver: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments ...
Cirrhosis is a disease in which the liver becomes severely ... Professor of Medicine ... The body is able to tolerate a partially scarred liver without serious ...
- Cirrhosis - Lee Memorial Health System
Cirrhosis can be serious and life threatening, especially if you continue to drink alcohol. The outcome of cirrhosis depends on the stage. ... Mind-body medicine;
- Overview - Cirrhosis - Mayo Clinic
Cirrhosis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this life-threatening liver condition.
- Cirrhosis - Baylor Scott & White Health
Cirrhosis is an often irreversible scarring of the liver. This is usually the result of various problems that damage liver cells over time. Eventually, damage becomes ...