Cirrhosis (Primary Biliary); Cirrhosis of the Liver; Liver Cirrhosis
A type of chronic, progressive liver disease in which liver cells are replaced by scar tissue.
Cirrhosis as related to Mind-Body Medicine
- Cirrhosis of the liver - WebMD
Learn more about cirrhosis of the liver including causes, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment.
- Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Causes, Symptoms & …
Learn why fatigue, general body discomfort, or upper right abdomen ache may be a sign of Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Discover solutions & treatment plans from Puristat.
- Skin Deep - Skin Treatment Program
Licensed clinical psychologist offers consultations and information on the book "Skin Deep:A New Mind/Body Program for Healthy Skin".
- Mind Body Medicine, Evidence-Based Medicine, Clinical ...
Mind Body Medicine, Evidence-Based Medicine, Clinical Psychophysiology, and Integrative Medicine
- Spleen Qi Deficiency - Chinese Medicine - About
Symptoms of spleen qi deficiency, a pattern of illness in Chinese medicine linked to such symptoms as bloating, gas, and indigestion.
- Herbal Medicine: Cholecystitis (Gallbladder Inflammation)
This condition is characterized by severe pain that becomes localized in the upper right quadrant, radiating to right lower scapula. Nausea &vomiting are common.
- Medical sign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Historically, medical signs were named after the physicians who first described them. Signs versus symptoms . Signs are different from symptoms, the subjective ...
- Natural Remedies for ADHD, Natural Remedies for …
Our NATURAL REMEDIES for ADHD are pharmaceutical grade, Our NATURAL Remedies for Depression and Anxiety are Organic STIMULANTS, and cause No side effects, We …
- Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) - WebMD
Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) refers to a range of conditions and associated symptoms that develop when the liver is damaged by the overuse of alcohol.
- Fatty Liver - Alternative Medicine Information
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is an increasingly common condition marked by accumulation of fat in the liver cells. In some cases, fatty liver can cause ...