Cirrhosis (Primary Biliary); Cirrhosis of the Liver; Liver Cirrhosis
A type of chronic, progressive liver disease in which liver cells are replaced by scar tissue.
Cirrhosis as related to Mind-Body Medicine
- Chronic Liver Disease / Cirrhosis - Massachusetts General ...
Chronic liver disease is marked by the gradual destruction of liver tissue over time. Several liver diseases fall under this category, including cirrhosis of the ...
- Chinese Remedies for Chronic Cirrhosis | eHow
Traditional medical treatments for cirrhosis of the liver are twofold: the first process is treating the underlying condition causing the liver scarring; the second ...
- ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE APPROACHES TO DISEASE
Alternative Medicine Approaches to Disease This section was compiled by Frank M. Painter, D.C. Make comments or suggestions to Frankp@chiro.org
- Mind Body Medicine, Evidence-Based Medicine, Clinical ...
Mind Body Medicine, Evidence-Based Medicine, Clinical Psychophysiology, and Integrative Medicine
- Alcohol-Induced Liver Disease - Massachusetts General ...
Alcohol-induced liver disease, as the name implies, is caused by excessive consumption of alcohol and is a common, but preventable, disease.
- Scleroderma | University of Maryland Medical Center
Scleroderma Introduction. Scleroderma is a group of diseases that causes skin and sometimes internal organs to become hard and tight. In fact, the word scleroderma ...
- Alcoholism | University of Maryland Medical Center
Alcoholism Introduction. Alcoholism is a chronic, often progressive disease. A person with alcoholism typically craves alcohol and drinks despite repeated alcohol ...
- Cirrhosis of the liver - WebMD
Learn more about cirrhosis of the liver including causes, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment.
- Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) - WebMD
Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) refers to a range of conditions and associated symptoms that develop when the liver is damaged by the overuse of alcohol.
- Healthy Mind | Body | Spirit A - Z | Medicine Hunter
True healing puts into order the body, mind and spirit with the past, present and future. The various offerings on this website are intended to enhance your physical ...