Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Blood and Blood Disorders
diseases in which the blood does not clot normally.
Bleeding Disorders as related to Blood Disorders
- Bleeding Disorders: MedlinePlus - National Library of Medicine ...
The primary NIH organization for research on Bleeding Disorders is the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- CDC - Blood Disorders in Women, Heavy Menstrual Bleeding …
Menorrhagia is menstrual bleeding that lasts more than 7 days. It can also be bleeding that is very heavy. How do you know if you have heavy bleeding?
- Bleeding Disorders - American Society of Hematology
Bleeding disorders are a group of conditions that result when the blood cannot clot properly. In normal clotting, platelets stick together and form a plug at the ...
- Bleeding / Clotting Disorders - Ohio State University
Bleeding / Clotting Disorders. Blood clotting, or blood coagulation, is a complex process involving platelets, coagulation factors present in the blood and blood vessels.
- CDC - Blood Disorders in Women, Home - NCBDDD
While bleeding and clotting disorders affect men and women, these conditions pose unique problems for women because of the impact the disorders can …
- Bleeding Disorders of Dogs: Blood Disorders of Dogs: The …
Congenital Clotting Protein Disorders. Many different proteins are involved in the clotting process. Deficiencies of any of these proteins can cause bleeding disorders.
- Blood and Bleeding Disorders Medical Health Quiz on ...
Take this online quiz and get the facts about blood and bleeding disorders from hemophilia to sickle cell disease.
- Benign Blood Disorders: Thrombocytopenia & Other Bleeding ...
Some people have an increased risk of bleeding due to genetic (hereditary) factors or acquired health problems that can lower production of platelets or clotting factors.
- Bleeding disorders: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Bleeding disorders are a group of conditions in which there is a problem with the body's blood clotting process. These disorders can lead to heavy and ...
- Bleeding Disorders - Lab Tests Online
Overview of bleeding disorders and related laboratory tests ... Laboratory Tests. If a doctor suspects that a person's signs and symptoms are due to a bleeding ...