Eating Disorders, Anorexia
Prozac; Prozac Weekly; Sarafem
Anorexia Nervosa is an eating disorder in which there is a severe and prolonged inability to eat, with marked weight loss
A drug used to treat depression. It belongs to the family of drugs called antidepressants.
Anorexia Nervosa as related to Fluoxetine
- Fluoxetine After Weight Restoration in Anorexia Nervosa: â€¦
Context Antidepressant medication is frequently prescribed for patients with anorexia nervosa. Objective To determine whether fluoxetine can promote recovery and ...
- Anorexia nervosa | University of Maryland Medical Center
Anorexia nervosa is a psychiatric disorder characterized by abnormal eating behavior, severe self-induced weight loss, and psychiatric comorbidities ...
- Anorexia Nervosa - mentalhealth.com
SYNOPSIS Anorexia Nervosa F50.0 - ICD10 Description, World Health Organization A disorder characterized by deliberate weight loss, induced and sustained by the patient.
- ANOREXIA NERVOSA - Mental health
Emotional Stability: Courage. ANOREXIA NERVOSA Overvalues thinness; develops a phobia of becoming fat which leads to compulsive dieting and life-threatening starvation.
- Management of anorexia and bulimia nervosa: An evidence ...
Diagnosis. The diagnosis of anorexia nervosa is made on the basis of history taking (including information from family members, friends, and teachers) that reveals ...
- Treatment and management of anorexia nervosa - Eating ...
What is the treatment for anorexia nervosa? ... Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD. Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD, is a U.S. board-certified Anatomic Pathologist with ...
- Antipsychotic drug may be helpful treatment for anorexia ...
Antipsychotic drug may be helpful treatment for anorexia nervosa Date: April 4, 2012 Source: University of Chicago Medical Center Summary: Low doses of a commonly ...