Eating Disorders, Anorexia
Anorexia; Binge Eating; Bulimia; Eating Disorder
Anorexia Nervosa is an eating disorder in which there is a severe and prolonged inability to eat, with marked weight loss
Eating disorders often are long-term illnesses that may require long-term treatment. In addition, eating disorders frequently occur with other mental disorders such as depression, substance abuse, and anxiety disorders. The earlier these disorders are diagnosed and treated, the better the chances are for full recovery.
Anorexia Nervosa as related to Eating Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa | National Eating Disorders Association
Anorexia nervosa is a serious, potentially life-threatening eating disorder characterized by self-starvation and excessive weight loss. Symptoms
- ANAD • National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and ...
National eating disorder non-profit organization. Treatment referral, support groups, conferences, education, statistics and events.
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated ...
Statistics about eating disorder in general, and specific information about Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and many others.
- Anorexia nervosa - Wikipedia
Anorexia nervosa, often referred to simply as anorexia, is an eating disorder characterized by a low weight, fear of gaining weight, a strong desire to be thin, and ...
- Anorexia Nervosa - Eating Disorders | Anorexia | Bulimia
Anorexia Nervosa. The most common element surrounding ALL Eating Disorders, including Anorexia, is the inherent presence of a low self esteem
- What is Anorexia Nervosa? Eating Disorders Explained
Anorexia Nervosa is a serious and potentially life threatening mental illness, not a lifestyle choice. A person with Anorexia Nervosa is unwell and needs help.
- Anorexia Nervosa | The Center for Eating Disorders ...
Anorexia Nervosa. Anorexia nervosa is a potentially life-threatening eating disorder characterized by self-starvation, excessive weight loss and negative body image.
- Eating Disorders | Anorexia | Bulimia - Something Fishy
Eating Disorders Anorexia, Bulimia & Compulsive Overeating Dedicated to raising awareness and providing support to people with Eating Disorders, and their loved-ones
- Eating Disorders:Anorexia Nervosa vs. Bulimia Nervosa
Eating Disorders - Differences and similarities between bulimia nervosa and anorexia nervosa.