Obese couples have tougher time having babies - News
Obese couples have tougher time having babies
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 06:22 AM EST
... WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Obese couples have a more difficult time conceiving a baby than couples of normal weight, according to a study published on Tuesday identifying another consequence of putting on too much weight. ...
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.
- Women who have treatment to save the uterus have a high risk of the cancer coming back (recurrence).Â
- Exercise for Children
- Premature Babies
- Travelers' Health
- Alprostadil pellets
- Learning Disorders
- Prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss: Have WISE EARS!
- Speech & Communication Disorders
- Eye muscle problems that may require several surgeries, which can have complications
- Injury to areas of the body that have decreased sensation