Some steroids safe for premature infants - News
Some steroids safe for premature infants
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 05:57 PM EST
... Sulfur-free steroids, such as betamethasone, do not cause neurological problems in preemies, says a U.S. study. ...
- Premature Babies
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Safe Motherhood
- Osteopenia - premature infants
- Household Poisons
- Ibuprofen Oral Drops
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.
- Some types of cervical cancer do not respond well to treatment.
- Lifestyle restrictions (some people are so fatigued that they are essentially disabled during the course of the illness)
- Anabolic Steroids
- Steroids, Anabolic
- Steroids, Nasal Sprays
- Steroids, Inhaled
- Complications related to steroids and other medications
- Premature birth