1 in 4 U.S. women have HPV - News
1 in 4 U.S. women have HPV
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:03 AM EST
... One in four U.S. women ages 14 to 59 is infected with the sexually transmitted virus that in some forms can cause cervical cancer, according to the first broad national estimate. ...
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Women who have treatment to save the uterus have a high risk of the cancer coming back (recurrence).Â
- Human Papilloma Virus (hpv)
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Pap Smear
- African American
- Learning Disorders
- Prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss: Have WISE EARS!
- Speech & Communication Disorders
- Eye muscle problems that may require several surgeries, which can have complications
- Injury to areas of the body that have decreased sensation
- Genital Warts