The Connector Rotation Hypothesis? Phage Do Not Pack Their DNA By Rotation - News
The Connector Rotation Hypothesis? Phage Do Not Pack Their DNA By Rotation
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:00 PM EST
... The life cycles of many viruses include a self-assembly stage in which a powerful molecular motor must pack the DNA genome into the virus's preformed shell (the capsid). How it manages this intricate feat has been subject to debate, but we know that the DNA passes into the capsid shell through a channel formed by a structure called the connector. [click link for full article] ...
- Genetic Testing
- Factor IX
- Newborns are at risk for severe infection, if they are exposed and their mothers are not immune.
- Genomics & Disease Prevention
- Do Not Resuscitate Orders(DNR)
- Some types of cervical cancer do not respond well to treatment.
- Prenatal Testing
- Child Maltreatment
- Dietary Fiber
- Lifestyle diseases
- What to Do if Your Baby's Screening Reveals a Possible Hearing Problem
- Food Labels
- Rotation Diet
- Back Pain
- Active Community Environments