Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) May Improve Mood, But Awaits FDA Approval - News
Alternative Treatments For Depression: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) May Improve Mood, But Awaits FDA Approval
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 04:00 AM EST
... While common treatments for depression such as prescription drugs, psychotherapy and electroconvulsive therapy usually provide relief from even the most severe cases for depression, there are people who do not feel they benefit from these treatments, and because of such look for alternative means to combat this serious medical condition. [click link for full article] ...
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic healing
- Tacrolimus ointment
- Electric And Magnetic Fields
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging/mri
- Bipolar Disorder
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson's Disease
- Dietary Guidelines
- Pimecrolimus Cream 1%
- Complications from medications. In particular, amphotericin B may cause fever, chills, and nausea while it is being given, and may cause abnormal kidney tests after many doses.
- Infection of nails may cause nails to become oddly shaped and may cause infection around the nail
- Vaccine Testing & Approval