Traditional Foley Drainage Systems - Do They Drain The Bladder? - News
Traditional Foley Drainage Systems - Do They Drain The Bladder?
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:00 AM EST
... UroToday.com- It is assumed that Foley catheter systems continuously and completely empty the bladder. Beside observations and tubing manipulation that cause a sudden rush of urine flow suggests otherwise. Catherized patients often describe intermittent periods of the sensation of bladder fullness, especially after remaining in bed for prolonged periods. [click link for full article] ...
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Diseases
- Infection (bladder)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Overactive Bladder
- Bladder Control
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Japanese medicine
- History of traditional Chinese medicine
- Dogs, Infections from
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Fallen Bladder
- Persistent ear drainage
- What to Do if Your Baby's Screening Reveals a Possible Hearing Problem
- Do Not Resuscitate Orders(DNR)
- Some types of cervical cancer do not respond well to treatment.
- Bleeding if they are injured