Traditional Foley Drainage Systems - Do They Drain The Bladder? - News
Traditional Foley Drainage Systems - Do They Drain The Bladder?
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:00 PM EST
... UroToday.com- Marshall Stoller and team at UCSF discount the assumption that the Foley catheter actually drains the bladder completely. They show that due to the air-lock that occurs in the loop of the drainage tubing between the catheter and the drainage bag, the system actually becomes obstructing rather than draining. [click link for full article] ...
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Diseases
- Infection (bladder)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Overactive Bladder
- Bladder Control
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Japanese medicine
- History of traditional Chinese medicine
- Dogs, Infections from
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Fallen Bladder
- Persistent ear drainage
- What to Do if Your Baby's Screening Reveals a Possible Hearing Problem
- Do Not Resuscitate Orders(DNR)
- Some types of cervical cancer do not respond well to treatment.
- Bleeding if they are injured