Required STD shots worry some parents - News
Required STD shots worry some parents
Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:20 PM EST
... Some conservatives and parentsâ€™ rights groups worry that requiring girls to get vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer would condone premarital sex and interfere with the way they raise their children. ...
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- STD Prevention
- Confined Spaces
- Support Groups
- Ear Infections: Facts for Parents
- Communication Considerations for Parents of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Children
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.
- Some types of cervical cancer do not respond well to treatment.
- Lifestyle restrictions (some people are so fatigued that they are essentially disabled during the course of the illness)
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Home Tests
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)