Psychotherapy Quiets Concerns Over Ringing In The Ears - News
Psychotherapy Quiets Concerns Over Ringing In The Ears
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:00 AM EST
... Psychotherapy may help tinnitus suffers cope with the life disturbances that sometimes accompany their condition, according to a new review of studies. Tinnitus is a sensation of ringing or other noise when there is no external cause for the sound. A counseling method called cognitive behavioral therapy or CBT seems to amplify patients' quality of life, even when the volume of the noise remains the same. ...
- Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Obesity and Overweight
- Overweight and Obesity
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Ringing In Ears
- Homeless Health Concerns
- Rural Health Concerns
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Ringing in the ear
- Prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss: Have WISE EARS!
- The Noise in Your Ears: Facts About Tinnitus
- WISE EARS!® At Work!
- WISE EARS!® Campaign to Prevent NIHL
- WISE EARS!® Tips: Hearing Matters
- Emergency Contraception
- Drug Safety