Older Children May Benefit From Cochlear Implants - News
Older Children May Benefit From Cochlear Implants
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:00 PM EST
... Title: Older Children May Benefit From Cochlear Implants
Category: Health News
Created: 1/19/2007 2:06:00 AM
Last Editorial Review: 1/19/2007 2:06:01 AM ...
- Older Adults
- Cochlear Implants
- More About Cochlear Implants...
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Health
- Complications from medications. In particular, amphotericin B may cause fever, chills, and nausea while it is being given, and may cause abnormal kidney tests after many doses.
- Infection of nails may cause nails to become oddly shaped and may cause infection around the nail
- Bipolar Disorder
- Secondhand Smoke
- Diabetes - Type 1
- Cost of Falls Among Older Adults