NeoRecormon Gains European Approval For Convenient Once Weekly Treatment Of Anaemia In Patients With Solid Cancers - News
NeoRecormon Gains European Approval For Convenient Once Weekly Treatment Of Anaemia In Patients With Solid Cancers
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 02:00 PM EST
... Roche announced today that it has received European marketing approval for a simple and convenient once weekly subcutaneous injection of NeoRecormon (epoetin beta) 30,000 IU for the treatment of anaemia in patients with solid cancers receiving chemotherapy. [click link for full article] ...
- Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report
- Black Alder
- Breast Lumps & Other Breast Conditions
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine
- X-linked sideroblastic anemia
- Vaccine Testing & Approval
- Fetal Development
- Vaccinations For HIV/AIDs Patients
- What Your Female Patients Want to Know About Bladder Control
- Smoking Cessation and Continued Risk in Cancer Patients
- Christian Science
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.