Women Who Have Migraine Are More Likely To Get Depressed - News
Women Who Have Migraine Are More Likely To Get Depressed
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:00 PM EST
... A new study by US scientists reveals that women who get chronic headaches or migraine are the most likely to suffer depression and other somatic symptoms like fatigue, joint pain and insomnia.The study is published in the current edition of the journal of the American Academy of Neurology Neurology. [click link for full article] ...
- Women's Health
- Women who have treatment to save the uterus have a high risk of the cancer coming back (recurrence).Â
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Caffeine Oral
- Most people with small tumors will have no permanent paralysis of the face after surgery. However, about two-thirds of patients with large tumors will have some permanent facial weakness after surgery.
- Women who get chickenpox during pregnancy are at risk for congenital infection of the fetus.
- African American
- More About Cochlear Implants...