Nursing Management's Aging Workforce Survey Finds Lack Of Retention Strategies May Escalate Nursing Shortage - News
Nursing Management's Aging Workforce Survey Finds Lack Of Retention Strategies May Escalate Nursing Shortage
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:00 PM EST
... The July issue of Nursing Management features an exclusive Aging Workforce Survey of nearly 1,000 nurses that demonstrates the lack of comprehensive strategies designed to retain aging nurses. [click link for full article] ...
- Anger Management
- Surveys & Data Collection Systems
- Aging Skin
- Nursing Home Care
- Nursing Homes
- Immunization Survey
- Pediatric Care
- Skin Care
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Physical Activity, Lack of
- Physical Activity
- Youth Risk Behaviors
- Vitamin B12 affects cells that form the outer surface of the body and line inner passageways (epithelial cells). Therefore, a lack of B12 may cause a falsely abnormal Pap smear.
- Strategies for Preventing Heart Disease
- Acute Care
- Complications from medications. In particular, amphotericin B may cause fever, chills, and nausea while it is being given, and may cause abnormal kidney tests after many doses.